If you’re a Snickers candy bar fan, you’ve got to run to your nearest Starbucks location and get your hands on the Snickers Frappuccino!
Table of Contents
What is the Snickers Frappuccino?
The Snickers Frappuccino is a secret menu item. This means it isn’t a part of the official Starbucks menu, so to order it, you’ll have to come prepared with the list of ingredients.
This frappuccino balances espresso, chocolate, caramel, and toffee nut to bring you a drink that tastes just like the iconic Snickers bar. It also uses heavy cream instead of milk. This gives the drink an even thicker and creamier texture than a traditional frappuccino—which is perfect for this drink!
How To Order the Snickers Frappuccino
Ordering the Snickers Frappuccino is fairly straightforward. This drink can be easily ordered in person and through the Starbucks app. Here's what you need to ask for:
- Start by ordering a Mocha Frappuccino.
- Add caramel syrup (1 pump tall, 2 pumps grande, and 3 pumps for venti).
- Add toffee nut syrup (1 pump tall, 2 pumps grande, and 3 pumps for venti).
- Add heavy cream instead of whole milk.
- Add whipped cream to the bottom of the cup.
- Top with caramel drizzle.
So if you were to order a grande Snickers Frappuccino, you’d say, “I’d like a grande Mocha Frappuccino with 2 pumps of caramel, two pumps of toffee nut, heavy cream instead of milk, whipped cream on the bottom of the cup, and topped with caramel drizzle.”
Ordering through the app is also pretty straightforward. The only difference is that you can’t request whipped cream on the bottom of the cup through the app, but here is what it should look like:
How to Make a Snickers Frappuccino at Home
- 2 scoops Chocolate ice cream
- 2 Espresso shots
- 2 tbsp Toffee nut syrup
- 2 tbsp Caramel syrup
- 1 tbsp Caramel drizzle
- ¼ cup Heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Whipped cream
- Add two scoops of chocolate ice cream to a blender.
- Measure out two tablespoons each of toffee nut and caramel syrup, and add it to the blender as well.
- Add a splash (about a quarter cup) of heavy cream to the blender.
- Pull two shots of espresso and add that to the blender as well. If you don’t have an espresso maker, you can add a splash of cold brew or a splash of strong coffee made in a french press.
- Blend everything until it's smooth.
- Pour the contents of the blender into a glass that has a dollop of whipped cream in it, and top with more whipped cream and caramel drizzle.
This frappuccino is an ideal treat that can be enjoyed all year round as it's made with ingredients Starbucks will pretty much always have on hand. The Snickers Frappuccino is quite sweet, so you can always reduce the syrups and sauces to cut down on sugar and calories.