If you frequent Tik Tok, you may have stumbled across the Marble Frappuccino made by the creator @itsjoboi.
This concoction is a stunning blend of mocha cookie crumble, chocolate sauce, and dark caramel drizzle. Here is everything you need to know.
Table of Contents
How To Order the Marble Frappuccino
First, it is worthwhile to note that this is a secret menu item. This means that your barista is not required to have this recipe memorized. Always come prepared with a general knowledge of how to make any secret menu item.
It is not recommended to order the Marble Frappuccino from the app, although it is possible. We will go over how to order it both in person and through the app.
Here is how to order it at a Starbucks location:
- Ask for a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino.
- Add whipped cream to the bottom of the cup (it already comes with whipped cream on top).
- Add extra mocha sauce (2 pumps for a tall, 3 for a grande, and 4 for a venti).
- Add dark caramel sauce (2 pumps for a tall, 3 for a grande, and 4 for a venti).
- Add extra cookie crumbles.
- Top with whipped cream and extra dark caramel drizzle.
So if you were ordering a grande Marble Frappuccino, you’d say, “I’d like a grande Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino with 3 extra pumps of mocha sauce, about three pumps worth of dark caramel drizzle blended in, extra cookie crumbles, and topped with dark caramel drizzle.”
Here is the best way to order a Marble Frappuccino through the Starbucks app:
How to Make a Marble Frappuccino at Home
- 2 scoops Chocolate ice cream
- 2 tbsp Chocolate sauce (we recommend the Starbucks brand, but any quality sauce will do)
- 1 tbsp Whipped cream
- 2 tbsp Dark caramel sauce (if you can’t find dark caramel sauce, regular will do)
- 2 Oreos
- 2 shots Espresso or cold brew
- Put 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream in a blender.
- Add 2 tablespoons of both the chocolate sauce and dark caramel sauce.
- Add two Oreos.
- Pull two shots of espresso, or a generous splash of cold brew.
- Blend everything.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream to the bottom of your glass and pour your frappuccino over.
- Top with whipped cream, crushed oreos, and caramel drizzle.
The Marble Frappuccino has gained quite a bit of traction on social media—and it's easy to see why! It is a perfect balance of rich espresso, chocolate, and dark caramel. It’s also full of texture because of the java chips and cookies.
If this drink is too sweet, you can always halve the sauces and syrups.
Leave a Reply