We are Cuisinevault. As lovers of cheese, we decided to acquire the Minnesota Cheese Festival's website in order to keep the passion for cheese in all its many forms alive. Our website offers a range of resources to help home cooks and DIY enthusiasts create their own amazing food.
Feeling motivated? Why not try making your own cheese with out illustrated guide to making cheddar.
Cheese resources you might be interested in
- Find out why cheese smells bad in this article and how long cream cheese is good for here.
- Discover which cheese slicer is the best here.
- Got too much Mozzarella? Learn the ins and outs of freezing mozz here.
- We lay out some really useful substitutes for cotija as well as fontina on this page and goat cheese substitutes here.
- Hungry? Learn how to make a fancy cheese souffle.
- All this reading is hard work, why not make yourself a Whiskey Sour!
Got a nagging cheese-related question you need answered? Get in contact and we'll see what we can do.