For most people, reducing your intake of saturated fat is generally considered health promoting. And if you eat a lot of fried foods at home, there aren’t many better ways to reduce saturated fat intake, without changing what you eat… than getting an Air Fryer.
Problem is, there are tons of them, they’re all different prices and feature sets and warranties and deciding on the one that’s right for you can waste just about as much of your life as you can add on by eating less saturated fat.
With the articles in this section, we hope to make that decision easier for you.
- A Perfect Roast: The 7 Best Air Fryers With Rotisserie
- Pro Chef's Instant Omni Plus Review [14 PHOTOS]
- Chef's Ninja Air Fryer AF101 Review [3 Meals, 14 Photos]
- The Fail-Proof 7 Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combos
- Chefman Air Fryer Oven Review (6.3qt): 3 Meals [9 PHOTOS]
- Nuwave Bravo XL Air Fryer Review: 3 Meals Cooked [10 Photos]
- "Chef's Favorite": Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 Review
- Chef's Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven Review [8 PHOTOS]
- Chef's Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Review [10 PHOTOS]
- Real Gowise 5.8qt Air Fryer Review [3 Tests. 9 PHOTOS]
- A Chef's Cosori Air Fryer Review [Fries & Wings]
- A Chef's Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer Review & Comparison
- Up to 40% off: The 4 Best Air Fryer Deals This Prime Day 
- I Found 5 Crazy Holiday Air Fryer Deals: Up to 31% off
- NuWave 3-qt. Digital Air Fryer Review: "Good but you can do better"
- Bella Air Fryer Review: Affordable Yes. Great? Maybe.
- Honest Big Boss 16-Quart Oil-Less Air Fryer Review
- Real Nuwave Brio 6qt Air Fryer Review [Wings, Fries, Cauliflower]
- Cook's Essential 3.4-Quart Air Fryer Review: All You Need to Know
- Kalorik FT 42139 Air Fryer Review: "A Quality, Budget Option"